Navigating Investing during Novel Coronavirus
In response to the outbreak, Morningstar’s research team has put together an all-star panel to discuss the coronavirus’ effects on financial markets.
Join our upcoming webinar, moderated by Christine Benz, Morningstar’s director of personal finance, to learn:
- The impact of the coronavirus on holdings
- Options for decreasing portfolio risk exposure
- How to prepare for future market instability
Here's the panel breakdown:
- Russel Kinnel, director of manager research, on “How mutual funds look post-virus and why diversification is your best tool in turbulent markets.”
- Jelena Sokolova, EMEA equity analyst, on “Coronavirus impact on the luxury goods and travel retail industry.”
- Karen Andersen and Preston Caldwell, equity analysts, on “The broader impact of COVID-19 scenarios on the global economy.”
- Jeff Wagner, portfolio specialist with Morningstar Investment Services, on “Virus effects on investors and how Managed Portfolios can empower investor success.